Safety Related Control
Safety related PLCs offer the highest safety level. Deploying these PLCs, it can be affirmed that at failure at any time during the process is identified, displayed and evaluated. This requires extensive testing during the execution, as well as special hardware, that is not present at a common PLC neither in the operating system nor in the hardware.
Safety related control is employed in building automation (e.g. smoke outlet, elevators and emergency shutdown), petrochemical industry (e.g. tank overflow protection, fire-fighting system, high pressure and temperature monitoring) and in many other safety applications.
Our services: we plan and execute your project, involving you in the selection of the sensors, actuators e PLCs, according to your specifications, and we commission the installation on-site. In addition, we train your employees to correctly use the control system, operating panels and the PLC software.
The integration of these safety-related PLCs in an existing industrial installation and the connection to the DCS (distributed control system) is also executed and tested by us.
We offer configuration and programming for following systems:
– H41 /H51 under ELOP
- H41q /H51q under ELOP II
– HIMatrix under ELOP II Factory
- EATON / Micro Innovation
- XV Systems
Our office uses Elop, Elop II, Elop II Factory, Step7 and CoDeSys as programming environment. Beside PLC programming we offer also visualisation under Conscada, Designer, Galileo and TSWin. Usual documentation will be done using EPLAN und CAD programms. Other tools will be used on request.
Support for fieldbus technology
We will support your project team during design of industrial ModBus configuration and the simulation and integration of your fieldbus application.
Field devices / Analyser
From different suppliers and with following products as for example:
- Flow Sensors
- Pressure & Heat Transmitter
- Gas & Dust Analyser / Monitors
- Vibro Sensors
- And many more …
D-FL 100 Volume flow measuring system
Suitability-tested and certified impact pressure system to measure velocity and volume flow of dry flue gas or process gas in pipes or ducts.
- In situ measurement, continuous measurement
- Allows calibration to measure the volume flow
- Cross duct, half duct and single point versions
- Also suitable for thick-walled stone / insulated ducts
- Probe is in contact with sample gas, backpurge as an option
- Automatic zero check as an option
- Universal operation unit D-ISC 100 as an option
- Temperature and pressure sensor as option
- Normalization of the flow measurements as an option
- Very low maintenance
D-R 320 The next generation scattered light dust monitor
The new scattered light dust monitor to detect lowest to medium dust concentrations in dry flue and process gas.
The new dust monitor D-R 320 is based on the back scattering principle. The light of a laser diode illuminates the dust particles in the measuring volume of the flue gas duct. The light scattered backwards by these particles is detected and evaluated.
The D-R 320 does not require a light trap. The background light in the stack is detected by means of a special system with integrated dual detector and automatically compensated.
- continuous measurement of dust concentration
- easy installation on a standard flange
- easy startup without adjustment
- automatic background light compensation without light trap
- convenient operation, remote access possible
- automatic control functions
- integrated purge air regulation and purge air control
- long service intervals
- compliant with EN 15267
- data transfer via Modbus compliant with VDI 4201-3
- Indian Oil Corp. / India
- ENPPI / Egypt
- STATOIL / Norway
- MLNG / Malaysia
- NLNG / Nigeria
- OLNG / Oman
- Woodside / Australia
- LNG Sakhalin / Russia
- NUON / Holland
- Nord Getreide
- Lohmann Animal Health
- Linpac Packing
- G. Theodor Freese GmbH & Co. KG
- Geo. Gleistein & Sohn GmbH